Renter's insurance is a requirement of your lease. You can select any insurance provider. We suggest Lemonade because it's affordable and easy to set up.
Your renter's insurance must meet the following requirements:
- $100k in liability insurance
- Coverage for resident caused water damage
- Coverage for dog bites (if you have a dog)
- List us as an "interested party" on your insurance
- If you live in GA, this party will be: HV INV GA I LLC, 10 Grand Street, Suite 700, Brooklyn, NY 11249.
- If you live in MO, this party will be: HV INV MO II LLC, 10 Grand Street, Suite 700, Brooklyn, NY 11249.
Proof of insurance
We require that you submit proof of your insurance. Your proof of insurance should show:
- Name of insurance company
- Address of your home
- Dates of policy coverage
- The appropriate Up&Up entity listed as an "Interested Party"
- The coverage requirements listed above
To share this with us you can:
- Send a screenshot or image to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upload an image at https://app.upandup.co/account/tasks