How you retrieve your keys on your lease start date will depend on the type of move-in you scheduled with your move-in coordinator. You will have the chance to choose between a virtual move-in and an in-person move-in.
Please note that if you choose not to do an in-person move-in, you will be held responsible to the condition of the home that we recorded during our latest walkthrough.
In person move-in: Scheduled Time
- Prior to your move-in, your move-in coordinator will call you to schedule a time to meet you at your new rental on your lease start date
- During your move-in, your move-in coordinator will walk through the home with you, address any concerns, and tell you a little bit about how to get started with your Up&Up Wallet
Virtual move-in: 10AM via lockbox
- Your house will be all ready to go with a lockbox containing your new keys!
- The code for the lockbox will be sent to the primary tenant by text the day of your move in at 10 am
- If you do not receive a code please contact our Customer Success team at (855) 908-0600
- From there, you're free to take your keys and someone from our team will remove the empty lockbox from your door in the following few days
- All other keys/accessories needed for the home such as garage door openers will be on the kitchen counter
For instructions on how to use our lockbox, read How do I unlock the lockbox at my home?