Read this article to learn more about purchasing the home that you're renting. Click here to see all of your end of lease options.
Who is this option good for?
This option is good for customers who:
- Love their Up&Up rental and want to make it their forever home by purchasing it
- Qualify for financing, if necessary
How does it work?
- Let our team know you are interested in purchasing your home by emailing email@example.com
- Our Customer Success team will connect you with your dedicated purchasing specialist who will facilitate the purchase process for you
- The value of your Up&Up Wallet will either be applied to your home purchase in the form of a sellers credit or wired to you directly towards the end of the purchase process
Frequently asked questions
Do I have to wait until the end of my lease to purchase my rental home?
No, you can purchase your Up&Up rental at any time during your lease. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org to let our Customer Success team know you are interested in purchasing.
How long does the purchase process take?
The purchase process typically takes anywhere from 30 to 60 days.
How do I receive the funds from my Wallet? Will they apply automatically to my down payment?
Your funds will be transferred to you either in the form of a sellers credit or wired to you directly towards the end of the purchasing process.
What if I want to purchase a home that’s different from the one I am renting?
If you would like to purchase a home that’s different than the one you’re renting, Up&Up can help you with that! Just let us know what you have in mind and your dedicated purchasing specialist will work with you to find the best solution.